An idea for a present – Give somebody a CompliCité Pass!
Surprise your friends and family who are fascinated by the sea! Give them a CompliCité Pass and they will benefit from preferential conditions for a whole year!
With the compliCité PASS, have unlimited access to La Cité de la Mer for a yearAvec le PASS compliCité :
New formula: new preferential conditions!
- Unlimited access to La Cité de la Mer for a year! To spend an odd hour, or a whole afternoon, to come in out of the rain, or if you’re just feeling bored. Come on your own, with your family or bring your friends: come whenever you like, as often as you want, and you won’t have to pay!
- Two-euro reduction for everyone accompanying you!
- Special rates for the Cherbourg annual trade fair, the Housing trade fair, the Wine and Gastronomy trade fair.
- Free exhibitions.
- 10% reduction in the Quai des Mers restaurant on a menu chosen by the holder of the PASS and 1 other person (does not apply to drinks). This special offer may not be claimed at the same time as other promotions.
- 10% reduction on your purchases in the shop and 5% off of books, jewellery, Val de Saire knitwear and multimedia items (DVD, Video, CD) when you show your compliCité PASS.
- “Coupe-file” fast pass for peak periods.
- Free loans from the media library (books and DVDs on the world under the sea) (a guarantee check will be asked).
2014 compliCité PASS rates:
(5 to 17 inclusive)
IF YOU HAVE A TICKET THAT IS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD, SUBTRACT ITS PRICE FROM THE PRICE OF A PASS (see below)
Annual passes for reduced-mobility persons, people living in the Cherbourg District Council area (Communauté urbaine de Cherbourg) or in La Hague Community of municipalities (Communauté de Communes de La Hague). Recent proof of address is required.
Adults** or students*
(5 to 17 inclusive)
* A valid student ID card must be shown.
** If you have a handicapped person’s pass, this rate will also be applied to you.
Have you visited La Cité de la Mer less than a month ago, and have you kept your ticket? Subtract it from the price of your compliCité PASS!
The compliCité PASS costs:
High season rate, from 1 April to 31 December: Adults: €2.50 per PASS (€20.50 – €18). Children: €2.50 per PASS (€15.50 – €13). On the basis of a full-price ticket.
Low season rate, from 1 February to 31 March : Adults: €5 per PASS (€20.50 – €15.50). Children: €5 per PASS (€15.50 – €10.50). On the basis of a full-price ticket.
People with special offer tickets, people living in the Communauté Urbaine de Cherbourg or the Communauté de Communes de La Hague: contact us to obtain our rates
How to apply for a compliCité PASS?
It’s very simple – all you have to do is:
Download and fill in the form below
Add a passport photo (write your surname, first name and date of birth on the back)
Add your payment (you can collect your compliCité PASS next time you come, add payment for postal charges (€1.50) to the price of the PASS, or include three postage stamps with your application.)
If you have already visited La Cité de la Mer, give us your ticket
(with a date less than 30 days previously) and we will subtract it from the price of the PASS.
CAUTION: we cannot accept incomplete applications
Download the application form
Formulaire PASS compliCité 2016